TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

Thursday 22 March 2012

EASTER CAS

 Hi I have been missing again cos iv'e been in hospital with chest pain, anyway they think it was angina attack.Also my sister Debbie is in as she fell down the stairs and has broken her jaw and a bone in her neck!!.She is waiting to see if they can operate as it's serious could cause paralasis.Im gonna see her tonight.Anyway onto my card.


Clean And Simple card for easter, used an embossing folder nesties,the sentiment was a freebie, (never remember sorry) the die cut border is "Charlotte" from memory box.
Pearls are liquid one's from Waco.Ribbon from stash.
Ps i used safmat to apply the sentiment with.
Entering it into----------

12 comments:

Janette said...

OMG Jules I am sorry hun, had no idea your were poorly again and as for your sister, oh I do hope she is ok....

Your card is stunning hun,take care.xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jules,love the sentiment.xxx

Shree's Blog said...

Ohhhhh Jules I am sorry to hear about you and your sister, hope you both feel better soon, sending careful big hugs, lol

Shree xx

Jackie said...

OMG, I am so sorry to hear of tou and your's sister's troubles. I do hope they cand sort her out and that you are soon much better.....hugs
Beautiful card :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

oh my word jules.i do hope your sister is going to be ok and you take it easy hun if you have angina.
love your card, really beautiful design :D

xx coops xx

Susie Sugar said...

Sheer elegance and perfection Jules it's beautiful xx

Teresa said...

Omg Jules I am so sorry to hear about both you and your sister, you need to take it easy and I really hope your sister is ok. Beautiful card by the way. Take care hun, love Teresa xx

Cathy Lee said...

This is lovely, Jules. I love the embossing and your sentiment. Sending well wishes and prayers to you and your sister. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge this week.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hello Jules I love your Easter card.
I am so sorry to hear you are not well at the moment and your poor sister I do hope you are both much better soon take care of yourself xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Jules,Your card is lovely and elegant and the sentiment looks gorgeous - but I hope everything is Ok with your sister - and you..take care, Hugs, Teresa x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love your colours and sentiment, hugs, Sarah x

tilly said...

I do hope you are feeling better and been to Doctors, hope Debbie is a little better when you next go. A beautiful Easter card, love the simple lines
Tilly xx