TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

Tuesday 24 December 2013

"HAPPY CHRISTMAS!"

Happy Christmas to you all, and a very Happy New Year,
I am sorry i have neglected blogging but as many of you know my mum is ill and it's been a difficult time.
I am hoping to be back soon though, thanks to all my friends in the blogging world for your kind comments and support shown to me over the past twelve months.
Love and best wishes to you all, sorry if you didn't get a card from me but i sent loads out then i missed the last del day!. 
thank you to all who sent me a xmas card! x

5 comments:

tilly said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and all best wishes for the New Year..... I hope your Mum is well enough to take part and enjoy the day as well.
Thinking of you
Love Tilly x

Sue said...

Hello Jules.
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my recent cards and for your kind wishes.
Sending all the best to you for a lovely Christmas and good wishes for the New Year
Sending you hugs Sue

Little K Smith said...

Hi Jules
Hope you're ok hun. Wishing you a lovely Christmas and all the best for 2014 :)
Kelly.x

kay said...

Merry Christmas Jules x

Whisper said...

Merry Christmas hun to you and all your family and thank you so much for my super card too, Luv Sam x